Date(s) - 02/26/2021 - 02/27/2021
- DATE/TIME: Friday, February 26, 2021 from 12:30 pm to 4:15 pm and Saturday, February 27, 2021 from 8:45 am to 12:30 pm
- LOCATION: Virtual via Zoom
- COST: Free!
This split-day presentation will include up to six hours of intensive training focused on several topic areas:
- Case and Statutory Law Update
- Defending Gang Cases
- Working with Native American Youth
- Fourth Amendment Law for Juvenile Defenders
Attendance at this event can earn you up to six (6) units of participatory MCLE. There is no cost to attend. Registration closes on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, so make sure to sign up early!
This project is supported by Grant # 2017-ZE-FX-K013 awarded by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this form are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Justice.
** MCLE INFORMATION: PJDC certifies that this activity conforms to the standards of approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing Minimum Continuing Legal Education.
Register for this Event
Bookings are closed for this event.