Date(s) - 03/28/2020
8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- DATE/TIME: Saturday, March 28, 2020 from 8:00 am to 4:15 pm
- LOCATION: Ciummo & Associates | 2014 Tulare Street, Suite 300, Fresno, CA 93721
- COST: Free! Continental breakfast, coffee and lunch will be provided. Please note that parking is $14.
This all-day presentation will include up to six hours of intensive training focused on several topic areas:
- Working with Native American Youth
- Case and Statutory Law Update
- School Searches/Stop and Frisk Update
Attendance at this event can earn you up to six (6) units of participatory MCLE. There is no cost to attend. Registration closes on Tuesday, March 24, so make sure to sign up early!
Questions? Please contact Arthur Bowie (email@example.com) or Eileen Manning-Villar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This project is supported by Grant # 2017-ZE-FX-K013 awarded by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this flyer are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Justice.
** MCLE INFORMATION: PJDC certifies that this activity conforms to the standards of approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing Minimum Continuing Legal Education.
Register for this Event
Bookings are closed for this event.